Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Johnny-The Weakener

Isaac called me and asked if I would be interested in doing a music video for him, of course I wanted to. Me and Isaac were childhood/teenage friends. This video was originally a short I was working on (it was only part finished and about as artsy fartsy as I was ever gonna get). It was about a loser that lost his only love and was almost killed trying to save her. Living with guilt "that he couldn't do more to save her", he got to work on an experiment. He was using dark matter to allow him to not only reach back through his memories, but also relive them. Yeah I know, junk right, at the end he becomes a vegetable cause he never went back at all (but in his brain he did.........and it had a happy ending......but you never saw it cause I never got an actress for any of the footage.) So Isaac needed a video and I cut him one using what I had........I'm not making excuses, I like this video, I had fun making it too. And its me as the main actor (gotta stay behind the scenes Johnny.) But anyway its been a lot of fun reading what people on YouTube have to say, thinking I'm a girl, wanting me to get raped, too funny man. But the most fun was blowing up that fake satallite dish on my porch roof (Jesse loves blowing stuff up), Jesse almost got shredded when one of the lights blew up, too much fun. Thanks for letting me put this footage to use Isaac, also thanks for thinking of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment