Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ah screw it, maybe I'll make puppets instead



Was just talking to Kyle a little while ago about how I'm starting to lose faith in my stuff. I got to a point where when I start making something I stop cause I look at the money I throw at a project and figure whats the point. As much as I love sculpting I know there are other artists who do a way better job and see returns on there effort. So like a lot of other projects, I abandoned this one. Another reason I said screw it was when I was at a convention and ran into Brian Dunn (another make up artist me and Jesse made friends with) and he just finished his version of Pumpkinhead. Even though mine was gonna be a bust, his mask was really cool. Oh well, maybe I'll dust this off one day and pick up where I left off, maybe next Halloween when I watch this movie again.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you would have finished this one babe. T He sculpt was going in a great direction. Even if just for you, I think you should finish it :)

    ReplyDelete